The Occult Meaning Behind Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse”

December 28, 2013
By

katy perry dark horse

Katy and Juicy J performing “Dark Horse” at the VMAs. Katy represents a childlike, teenbop goddess while Juicy J wears the Masonic black and white.

Katy Perry loves the cliche.  From her “I am woman hear me roar” lyrics to her newest hit single “Dark Horse“, these types of songs appear, on the surface, to be quick, simple poems jotted down on a paper napkin.  Or are they?

Let’s examine the lyrics of Dark Horse.  Since Katy Perry is part of the Illuminati, we can’t always take her lyrics at face value.  Sometimes, they have a more sinister meaning.

The following lyrics, I believe, are spoken from the point of view of Semiramus, the first false goddess from Babylon. Today she has many names, over 5,000 to be exact, and one of them is Aphrodite. I imagine Katy Perry was told to write a hit song from the perspective of Semiramus that includes certain vocabulary.  Why not?  She does work for somebody after all.

I knew you were
You were gonna come to me
& here you are
But you better choose carefully
Cause I…
I’m capable of anything
Of anything
& everything

(Semiramus is indeed capable of anything: In fact, it is believed she murdered her husband and son)

Make me your Aphrodite (Semiramus)
Make me your one and only
But don’t make me your enemy
Your enemy
Your enemy

So you wanna play with magic
Boy you should know what you’re fallin’ for
Baby do you dare to do this
Cause I’m comin’ at you like a dark horse

Magic is perpetuated by the Occult and forbidden by God but what really stands out here is her use of the phrase “dark horse“. Could this song be referring to the black horse of the apocalypse?

“When the Lamb broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, ‘Come!’ And I looked up and saw a black horse, and its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. And a voice from among the four living beings said, ‘A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley for a day’s pay. And don’t waste the olive oil and wine’” (Revelation 6:5-6).

The rider of this black horse brings with him world-wide famine.  This could be caused by world war and economic collapse, both of which are often manipulated by the elite. A food shortage that spans the globe is a perfect storm that would welcome a false savior, the Antichrist, as the solution for mankind.

Are you ready for
Ready for
A perfect storm
Perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine
Once you’re mine
There’s no goin’ back

Mark my words
This love will make you levitate
Like a bird
Like a bird without a cage
We’re down to earth
If you choose to walk away
Don’t walk away

Levitation by itself is not necessarily evil.  Jesus walked on water, which can be considered a type of levitation.  However, the devil likes to mimic Christ.  That is why levitation is also known as a type of flight, as in the case of witches on flying broomsticks, which we ended up seeing during Katy’s Dark Horse performance at the Grammys. It is often associated with demonic possession as well.

The elite love to put “messages” in their productions.  From movies to music videos and commercials to Olympic ceremonies, they use symbols to communicate their plans while hiding them in plain sight and counting on the masses to be none the wiser while they sing along.

Read more about Katy Perry’s Dark Horse in my articles

Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” 2014 Grammy Performance: An Illuminati Ritual

and

The Dark Meaning Behind Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” Music Video

Article Global Facebook Twitter Myspace Friendfeed Technorati del.icio.us Digg Google StumbleUpon Eli Pets

Tags: , , , , ,

24 Responses to The Occult Meaning Behind Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse”

1. conor
    January 7, 2014 at 10:23 pm

DARK HORSE: a candidate or competitor about whom little is known but who unexpectedly wins or succeeds

• Sahar
      May 18, 2014 at 2:27 pm

I can only say: الله اكبر
      Meaning God is bigger than anything…
      Shame on her and her magic
      God! Plz See all this and bring Mahdi(savior)… we can not afford it. As you see, We need him.
      BUT I AM SURE, HE IS COMMING SOON.
      Dont sing! Only wait a little till he comes and then see.
      يا مهدى موعود

2. Mark
    January 8, 2014 at 6:54 am

Dark Horse can mean many things. What is interesting though is how juicy j goes on to call her a “beast”. This is obviously a reference to the “beast” in revelations. I also agree that the “perfect storm” Katy is referring to has something to do with a major crises the Illuminati is planning to bring about the NWO.

3. B.W.
    January 8, 2014 at 6:55 am

Whenever I hear this song on the radio I feel a little sick knowing what it really might mean and knowing that millions are singing along without a clue.

• sarah
      July 7, 2014 at 8:52 pm

and i agree with you. last time i was in my friend’s car and at that time, the radio was on. and then, this song was playing. when i pleaded my friend to turn off the radio, she increased the volume instead. and some of my other friends in the car sang along. i felt a little sick.

4. JB
    February 14, 2014 at 3:33 pm

The Lord’s assurance is given and to what end will the NWO rise up againt the Lord, only for a season, but so many souls will be lost.

They forget that their plot means nothing to the very being that created them – NWO or none, bottom lineis an alligence with Satan only leads to eternal damnation.

Best of luck to them, but they will never win! Never!

5. Bic
    March 14, 2014 at 3:09 am

In the occult, “a horse” oftentimes symbolism “a force” or “power”. So a “black horse” would be a dark, hidden or even secret force/power. The fact that she is also singing about “playing with magic” leads me to believe that this song is some kind of invitation to enter into the “occult sciences”. But beware, Katy warns, once you’re in, “there’s no going back”. They do like to brag about their own predicament.

6. roman glory
    March 16, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Dark horse is an unknown or underdog that ends up winning in the end. Google it crazies

• April 26, 2014 at 7:30 pm

You said google it dumbies, and you didnt know that until you “googled” so where does your intelligence stem from let me answer that for you “GOOGLE” if google says forget what you’ve been taught the sky is green you would believe it and then call us dumbies

7. EZZ322
    April 2, 2014 at 1:01 pm

Its bold to be this transparent- so in that respect and since the attempt to shield the true meaning is so weak, I will explain exactly what this means.
    Super powers of the world would have you believe in Satan, the devil, Lucifer, whatever you want to call it. He has fallen to Earth before he is condemned to hell for eternity [cited in the part "Like a bird without a cage-
    We’re down to earth"]. He has many forms and is free, roaming around…lurking, pledging, acquiring- this is just one of them.
    You are FREE to choose who YOU pledge your allegiance to – in this case, the lyrics are for Satan.
    “Mark” her words, like the mark of the beast which cometh- this “love” [allegiance, commitment, faith, etc] will make you levitate, and by levitate we mean Rise…to power, fame, whatever.
    The “Perfect Storm”…well, if you speak of the Luminous ones and don’t know that the Perfect Storm refers to the obvious control of disasters, wars, etc, then you shouldn’t be messing with this subject in the first place- we’ll skip that one as it’s too obvious.
    Dark Horse: a candidate, here for you to choose- “you should know what you’re falling for”. And how will he win? Because many are being turned- that’s how. Dark horse means” candidate or competitor about whom little is known but who unexpectedly wins or succeeds.”
    This song speak a lot about “Choice” and “Options”. In order to accept the devil you must first CHOOSE it. “Choose carefully” from the lyrics- “Do you dare to do this?” from the lyrics….a fear of making the leap to give yourself over- to Jesus or to whomever or whatever…but the truth is in the lyrics….they are OPEN and OBVIOUS- the time to choose has come.

8. pAnonymous
    April 4, 2014 at 2:00 am

see book. The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.and.Live.up.to.Forever

9. Powbam
    April 24, 2014 at 10:23 am

It goes way deeper. Off the top of my head, the bird is out of the cage (a crow on the single cover). Crowley is out of his cage and infested in pop culture. His name is pronounced crow like the bird. The raven or crow is also used more generally in the occult to symbolize a harbringer of doom.

Make me your aphrodite (goddess), don’t make me your enemy (satan). Satan is not your enemy.

The album is called prism. A prism separates light into its constituant parts. Lucifer is the bringer of light. Se
    Whether or not you believe it’s real, the song has the form of a magical working to partly fulfill the apocalypse.

• S
      May 1, 2014 at 10:55 am

Dark horse is economic collapse called black horse. The choice is about the chip(“..in palm of your hand”) they will force people to get it and with that you join their occult (no going back). Without it you would not be able to buy-and you need to eat..
      The point is that you will belong to satan. Does not matter before your death but so much will after! Satan is deceiver the guy who said that satan is a good guy: give me break! He is the base of all demonic gods! Either you are trying to fool people because you are part of it or you are such a fool yourself. Please do not write your stuff on here you might harm many people. The book of revelation describes what will be going on-the bible does not state the date but signs that you look for. I am not religious but I had very bad dreams last year (my dreams do come true, but usually is stuff like living in different city etc) I could not figure out why my family and me were being chased and had to hide in ruins of houses. It was since then when I started to look for what will be (I don’t live w my family anymore) and these days it starting to shape up… :/ I hope there will be people with some humanity in them left who would try to organise some ways to survive despite hunger and oppression because I am not getting that chip by no means!!

10. The Only One Here With A Brain
    May 6, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. Lord have mercy upon all of your crazed souls. All of you are NOWHERE CLOSE to what the song means (also, dude talking about the chip, that’s a really oddly specific theory)!
    [For those you lazy or arrogant to read, if you want more proof than this, Google anything and/or everything about Ancient Egypt, or you can go here: http://time.com/9233/katy-perry-dark-horse-egypt/
    I'm sorry what? She signifies Lucifer? Okay first of all, what do Ancient Egypt and Lucifer have in common? Trick question! Absolutely nothing. Secondly, I'd like to point out everything wrong with all this Illuminati bullcrap, and I can, because I actually know a thing or two about the ancient world. In regards to the dollar bill, I (and anyone currently living) was not there when the plates for minting money were designed, so I have no idea why there's an eyeball. But what I CAN tell you, is that the text around it is Latin. "ANNUIT COEPTIS" literally means "[He/She/It nods to]/[At the first nod of] a beginning/under-taking”, basically meaning our country turned a new leaf. “NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM” literally means “New order of a race/generation/age/people of any time”; “seclorum” is only JUST BARELY related to the word “secular”, but it’s a stretch. The MDCCLXXVI at the base of the pyramid is Roman Numerals for 1776 (M=1000, D=500, C=100, L=50, X=10, V=5, I=1). This all points toward the fact that, at that time, WE HAD JUST BECOME A NEW INDEPENDENT NATION; NOTHING ABOUT A SECRET SOCIETY OF OCCULTISTS. Next, first appearing (large and easy to spot for you) in the video at 1:06, is the Eye of Horus, the Ancient Egyptian symbol of the god Horus (not just Horus but also several other goddesses). Horus is regarded as one of the oldest and most important Gods in the Ancient Egyptian religion, being the god of vengeance, war, protection, and the sky. His symbol, the Wedjat, later receiving the name Eye of Horus, is a symbol of protection, good health, and the power of royalty; NOT crazy occult crap. Regarding Katy herself, in this video she takes the role of Katy-Patra, which you would have known had you seen the preview video. And if you learned anything from whatever form of an Ancient World History course you took in school, you would know that Katy-Patra is in fact not a real woman, but actually a fictional woman of power based upon the famous Egyptian Pharaoh, Queen Cleopatra. Cleopatra VII Philopator was one of only a few female pharaohs, but despite her being a woman in the ancient world, was highly respected and held immense power. She was the last ACTIVE pharaoh of Ancient Egypt. Next are Katy atop the pyramid “like a bird without a cage”, and superimposed as the woman holding the snake at 1:25. Here she represents the goddess of fertility, magic, and motherhood, Isis. Isis also happens to be Horus’s mother; significant or not, it’s a fact. On a sided note completely unrelated to the Illuminati, is the absence of any “dark horse”. THIS SONG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A HORSE. “1. One who achieves unexpected political success, typically as a nominee at a party’s convention. 2. A little-known, unexpectedly successful entrant,” (The American Heritage College Dictionary, Fourth Edition). 1 a : a usually little known contender (as a racehorse) that makes an unexpectedly good showing
    b : an entrant in a contest that is judged unlikely to succeed
    2 : a political candidate unexpectedly nominated usually as a compromise between factions” (Merriam-Webster Online). Now, after all this, you’re still an ignoramus who believes this video is representative of the Illuminati (which by the way, has no proof of existence) and Satan, then please exile yourself to an island upon which no other human lives.

• Milena
      July 4, 2014 at 10:30 am

Good to see there are SOME logical thinking minds out there still…

• Oneca Stanislaus
      July 10, 2014 at 10:47 am

It’s is good that you have book sense. However, you have no idea about the world of occult. Because if you did… you would be a complete thinker and not so angry. I know a people who can scare you to Jesus and not w/ stories. Stay in your books because your not ready for the dark side.

11. Terry
    May 7, 2014 at 11:10 pm

It’s a good song. Despite all the ancient Egyptian references this is still another perhaps more poignant post Russel
    Song that says if you are going to love me you better mean it!

12. C
    June 4, 2014 at 8:34 pm

Although I’m a Pentecostal Christian, I saw this song in a half-full glass way. I’m not a fan of Katy Perry; however, I found its tune and lyrics intriguing.

From my personal perspective, the song reminds me that each action has its own consequence. What you sow is what you reap. Be careful what you wish or desire for. Not all desires are good for everybody. As a matter of fact, some desires may lead to destruction so if you will pursue your desire, be cautious of your steps.
    One wrong step and you’re done since it is not a play that can be taken lightly.

That’s why people should learn how to be contented of what they have and to value the most important things in life such as family and acquaintances. People should also learn to be responsible of their actions. At the end, regret is always there.

13. The Truth
    June 17, 2014 at 2:33 am

Humans! Humans! If i could stand on the moon and shout with a powerful voice, i would. The Illuminati Conspiracy theory is a mountain of rubbish!! Do something useful with your lives than following such lame internet hoaxes. Conspiracy Theories make the “nerds” and “dumbs” look smart by spending time googling, researching things they think all other people in the world don’t know. Take your time and really think if this phrase makes sense; “they hide things in plain sight”. Why just not completely hide it!?

14. July 3, 2014 at 7:53 pm

grace has already been won…i just hope Jesus helps me to accept it.
    as to the fools who follow satan or refuse to believe their own eyes ?